Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Looking different

The ducklings continue to grow bigger, and are starting to get feathers vs. fuzz. Check out the brown feathers coming through. They look different each day and are so funny to watch as they waddle around.

Speaking of looking differently... look at our poor pony, Taz. This spring, Starburst decided to chew on his beautiful tail. His tail used to almost hit the ground. It was so long and gorgeous. Now look at it. He looks like a colt. As if that wasn't bad enough, the other day I found Taz's forelock looking like he was hit with a weed-whacker! It appears now Starburst is reaching OVER THE FENCE to chew on Taz. I swear, I'm going to have to muzzle that little turkey!



It reminds me of a typical little kid. It seems nearly every young kid tries to cut either his/her own hair or the hair of a friend or sibling. I guess horses are no different.

No comments: